Dublin and U2 Walking Tour
Combining U2’s and local Dublin history, our Tour Guide, in this unique Walking Tour will take you through the places that shaped U2 and their music.
Highlights of U2’s Dublin Walking Tour
- Meeting point The Gaiety Theater at 12pm
- Take a Walk through U2’s Dublin, for 2.30 hours, with our native Dubliner Tour Guide.
- From the Dandelion Markets to Trinity College to Hanover Quay, where they still record their music today, our guide will give you a unique insight into the city that helped shape U2, how it influenced them and how they left their mark.
- This is a Walking Tour and we cover a wide area of the city so get on your boots and join us! Our guide will not only tell you about U2 but also some fascinating historic and cultural stories about beautiful Dublin too. Not to be missed!
- Grab a Coffee, included with your Ticket, in The Hot Donut, (O’Connell Street)
U2 Landmarks in Dublin City
This U2’s Dublin Walking tour is for you if you love Music and the history of Dublin, the hometown of all the members, and where everything started.
We also organize Private Walking Tours for groups and Corporates. Get in touch to organize it
What is included in your Ticket?
- The U2 Walking Tour with our Dubliner Tour Guide. (2.30 Hours aprox)
- A Coffee / Beverage at the end of Tour.
What is not included in your Ticket?
- Everything else not mentioned above